NewsLink is an electronic publication that provides information to nearly 4,800 tourism industry leaders, media and government representatives across the state. It is emailed weekly and distributes valuable information on Visit NC's marketing and promotional efforts, tourism-related research, state, national and international trends, media leads, updates on conferences and events, and more.
Fill out the form below to subscribe for NewsLink.
Also included below are the previous NewsLink editions. Contact Kathy Prickett if you are looking for a previous edition not available here.
May 24, 2023 - N.C. travel promoted to international market at IPW
- Don't miss out on the 2024 North Carolina Travel Guide; opportunities start at $500
- Visit NC's June webinar…
May 17, 2023 - Visit NC’s Coastal film fam brings more wins with notable online articles
- Several audiences learn about Visit NC efforts
- 42.3 million Americans expected to travel…
May 10, 2023 - Visitor spending in N.C. soared to new record in 2022
- Outdoor NC will be the subject of Visit NC’s June webinar due to cancellation of May webinar
- Visit NC PR team…
May 3, 2023 - Visit NC at Travel South Global Summit
- Visit NC's May webinar next week looks at
Outdoor NC initiative
- Visit NC's PR works leads to media successesVisit NC at…
April 26, 2023 - Visit NC partners with Travelzoo for ‘Unplug for real along North Carolina's coast’
- Visit NC PR team generates motorsports coverage
- N.C. has strong presence at…
April 19, 2023 - Visit NC’s TRAC coming to Statesville tomorrow
- Visit NC Tourism Conference participation leads to
Asheville among ‘Best Places to Travel in July’