NewsLink is an electronic publication that provides information to nearly 4,800 tourism industry leaders, media and government representatives across the state. It is emailed weekly and distributes valuable information on Visit NC's marketing and promotional efforts, tourism-related research, state, national and international trends, media leads, updates on conferences and events, and more.
Fill out the form below to subscribe for NewsLink.
Also included below are the previous NewsLink editions. Contact Kathy Prickett if you are looking for a previous edition not available here.
Sept. 14, 2023 - Visit NC’s webinar TODAY features ‘What's New and Upcoming with Visit NC's Partner & Industry Relations’
- Visit NC’s TRAC coming to Concord Sept. 28
- Spending by…
Sept. 7, 2023 - Visit NC’s webinar next week features ‘What's New with Visit NC's Partner & Industry Relations’
- Visit NC’s TRAC coming to Concord Sept. 28Visit NC’s webinar next week…
Aug. 31, 2023 - New schedule for NewsLink
- Fall sponsored content features 10 counties in North Carolina
- Visit NC’s next monthly webinar features ‘What's New and Upcoming with…
Aug. 23, 2023 - Visit NC at ESTO
- ‘The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On’ premieres todayVisit NC at ESTOVisit North Carolina's Wit Tuttell, Katie Bailey, Veda Gilbert, Scott Peacock and Heidi…
Aug. 16, 2023 - Visit NC meets with Washington County TDA
- Visit NC PR team, partners pitch at Visit NC’s mini-media mission in D.C.
- Visit NC PR team-organized visit leads to…