NewsLink is an electronic publication that provides information to nearly 4,800 tourism industry leaders, media and government representatives across the state. It is emailed weekly and distributes valuable information on Visit NC's marketing and promotional efforts, tourism-related research, state, national and international trends, media leads, updates on conferences and events, and more.
Fill out the form below to subscribe for NewsLink.
Also included below are the previous NewsLink editions. Contact Kathy Prickett if you are looking for a previous edition not available here.
Feb. 1, 2023 - Popular Legislative Update returns to Visit NC Tourism Conference
- Visit NC February webinar next week looks at ‘What's New, besides the name, for the upcoming Visit NC…
Jan. 25, 2023 - Visit NC Tourism Conference hotel room block
closes in two weeks
- North Carolina see strong interest promoting Retire NC
at the Bridgewater, N.J.
Jan. 18, 2023 - Sponsorships available for Visit NC Tourism Conference
- Spaces still available for Winter & Spring co-ops
- Wilmington among the 'Best Places to Live and Work as a…
Jan. 11, 2023 - Visit NC’s 2023-’24 Partner Programs will debut at Visit NC Tourism Conference
- Visit NC’s webinar tomorrow features ‘All Things Travel Guide’
- North Carolina…
Jan. 4, 2023 - Mottola, Coleman announced as Xpress session speakers; Early Bird registration ends this Sunday
- Visit NC PR team's work results in multiple N.C. mentions MotollaMottola,…
Dec. 21, 2022 - 2023 N.C. Travel Guide
now available in print, online
- Visit NC Tourism Conference Early Bird registration has prize drawing
- Visit NC ‘s January…