The travel trade program implements marketing strategies that target travelers through third-party sellers and travel industry trade suppliers.
- Increase awareness of North Carolina as an inspiring, desirable visitor destination.
- Drive and grow group travel interest in North Carolina destinations for more frequent, higher spending, longer trips.
- Enhance engagement with the travel trade through digital and social channels.
This target audience includes: Tour Operators, Receptive Operators, Travel Agents, as well as Meeting and Convention Planners.
Group travel leaders are looking for assistance in booking travel and contracting with lodging and attractions in our state.
- Many packages cross state lines and require partnerships with other state marketing organizations
- Visit NC does not control contracting, but can assist with the process