The Visit North Carolina Call Center provides the following services:
- Distribution of Travel Guide, NCDOT maps and other traveler information is conducted in partnership with the NC Departments of Commerce and Transportation.
- Assistance to prospective travelers looking for information about North Carolina is provided via 1-800-VISIT-NC.
Visit North Carolina partners with the Commerce and Transportation departments in support of North Carolina’s nine Welcome Centers. The Centers promote thousands of tourism-related businesses – attractions, accommodations, events and more – to visitors already in the state who are actively seeking travel information. Located on Interstate highways just inside the state line, each Welcome Center has a statewide focus, with an emphasis on information for visitors traveling a particular interstate corridor. Nationally-certified travel counselors provide efficient, professional and personal customer service in consistently clean, pleasant and modern facilities.
North Carolina’s Welcome Centers can be found at:
- I-26 East: Mile Marker 68 (Columbus)
- I-26 West: Mile Marker 6 (Mars Hill)
- I-40 West: Mile Marker 10 (Waynesville)
- I-77 North: Mile Marker 105 (Dobson)
- I-77 South: Mile Marker 1 (Charlotte)
- I-85 North: Mile Marker 231 (Norlina)
- I-85 South: Mile Marker 2 (Kings Mountain)
- I-95 North: 1 I-95 Southbound Highway (Pleasant Hill)
- I-95 South: Mile Marker 5 (Rowland)