If you are trying to access the Visit NC Marketing Credit Program opportunities, click here. The Visit NC Marketing Credit Program is separate from the co-op opportunities found on this section of the site.
Visit North Carolina develops and offers North Carolina travel destinations and organizations affordable co-op advertising and marketing programs. These cooperative programs are evaluated and selected based on their ability to effectively and efficiently reach North Carolina’s target consumer.
These programs include paid media placement in a variety of platforms relevant to North Carolina’s core audience. Examples of cooperative programs include:
- Print opportunities in national and regional consumer and retiree-focused publications
- Digital packages such as analytics capabilities and sponsored content
- Programs on VisitNC.com, including custom content and featured events
- Public Relations opportunities
- North Carolina Travel Guide advertising
- International Trade Marketing Program participation
- North Carolina Film Office partnerships
- Certified Retirement Community Program partnerships
- Participation in key sports programs
- Group travel promotion opportunities
- Research efforts
To download a PDF of the 2020-2021 Visit North Carolina Partner Program Brochure, click here.