As North Carolina, the nation and the world battle the effects of the novel coronavirus pandemic, the resources below can help Visit NC’s partners navigate business relief, communications, advocacy, research and other needs. Visit NC will update this page with new resources as needed.
Visit NC Webinars
The Visit NC team previews the operating system and requirements for the virtual Visit NC 365 Conference upcoming April 21-22, 2021. The helpful tips covered will ease participation for partners. Complimentary online registration and an overview of the entire conference program is available at VisitNC365.com (originally streamed April 14, 2021).
Want to brush up on your interview skills? As everyone inches toward normalcy, Visit NC expects increased media interest around COVID-recovery travel stories. During this webinar the Visit NC PR team and experts from J Public Relations provided a refresher on best practices and tips for making the most of virtual interviews (originally streamed April 7, 2021).
Watch: Outdoor NC
During this webinar, Visit NC provided an overview of all the assets available to partners and how they can get involved with Outdoor NC. Visit NC has partnered with the N.C. Outdoor Recreation Industry Office and Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics to create Outdoor NC, an initiative to ensure the state’s treasured outdoor resources continue to thrive for the 51 million people who visit these spaces annually (originally streamed February 17, 2021).
PowerPoint presentation deck is available for download here.
Count On Me NC
Help your community get back to business by getting the word out about Count On Me NC. Use the password provided by Visit NC to download logos, videos, social media assets and other materials from our toolkit to share with local businesses, residents and guests.
- North Carolina Business Relief Resources (via EDPNC)
- Solutions for N.C. Business & Employers (N.C. Dept. of Commerce)
- NC Rapid Recovery Loans
- SBA Loans
- SBA All Business Briefing
- Unemployment Insurance Changes Due to COVID-19
- Destinations International – Crisis Communications Plan Outline
- U.S. Travel Association – Media Talking Points
- U.S. Travel Association – Guide for Communicating Healthy Travel Practices
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control
- Governor Roy Cooper’s Executive Orders
Research and Trend Tracking
- ADARA COVID-19 Resource Center
- Longwoods International COVID-19 and Traveler Sentiment Study
- STR Coronavirus Hotel Industry Impact
- Tourism Economics COVID-19 Updated Outlook and Pandemic Impacts
- SPI COVID-19 Best Practice Analysis