As North Carolina, the nation and the world battle the effects of the novel coronavirus pandemic, the resources below can help Visit NC’s partners navigate business relief, communications, advocacy, research and other needs. Visit NC will update this page with new resources over time.
Visit NC Webinars
Upcoming Webinar: Count On Me NC Toolkit Update
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:00 – 11:00 am EDT
Join Visit NC’s Allison Schult as she walks attendees through the new Count On Me NC toolkit containing marketing and related materials available for partner use. An update on the campaign and the latest in traveler sentiment will also be presented. In addition, David Spratley, senior assistant secretary of finance for the N.C. Department of Commerce, will discuss Commerce’s Job Retention Grant Program, which will be open to many tourism businesses.
Visit NC is joined by representatives from the US Travel Association, the NC Travel and Tourism Coalition, and the NC Travel Industry Association to cover relief programs and proposals on both the federal and state levels with a particular emphasis on DMO/CVB-type organizations (originally streamed July 29, 2020).
Count On Me NC
Help your community get back to business by getting the word out about Count On Me NC. Use the password provided by Visit NC to download logos, videos, social media assets and other materials from our toolkit to share with local businesses, residents and guests.
- North Carolina Business Relief Resources (via EDPNC)
- Solutions for N.C. Business & Employers (N.C. Dept. of Commerce)
- NC Rapid Recovery Loans
- SBA Loans
- SBA All Business Briefing
- Unemployment Insurance Changes Due to COVID-19
- Destinations International – Crisis Communications Plan Outline
- U.S. Travel Association – Media Talking Points
- U.S. Travel Association – Guide for Communicating Healthy Travel Practices
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control
- Governor Roy Cooper’s Executive Orders
Research and Trend Tracking
- ADARA COVID-19 Resource Center
- Longwoods International COVID-19 and Traveler Sentiment Study
- STR Coronavirus Hotel Industry Impact
- Tourism Economics COVID-19 Updated Outlook and Pandemic Impacts
- SPI COVID-19 Best Practice Analysis