As North Carolina, the nation and the world battle the effects of the novel coronavirus pandemic, the resources below can help Visit NC’s partners navigate business relief, communications, advocacy, research and other needs. Visit NC will update this page with new resources over time.
Visit NC Webinars
Wit Tuttell, VP of Tourism, discusses the next wave of CARES Act grant funding available to DMO's. Also, John Loyack, EDPNC’s VP of Global Business Services, introduces a new program, the Mortgage, Utility and Rent Relief (MURR) grant being offered to businesses that have experienced extraordinary business disruption and not been able to open due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic (originally streamed October 21, 2020).
Count On Me NC
Help your community get back to business by getting the word out about Count On Me NC. Use the password provided by Visit NC to download logos, videos, social media assets and other materials from our toolkit to share with local businesses, residents and guests.
- North Carolina Business Relief Resources (via EDPNC)
- Solutions for N.C. Business & Employers (N.C. Dept. of Commerce)
- NC Rapid Recovery Loans
- SBA Loans
- SBA All Business Briefing
- Unemployment Insurance Changes Due to COVID-19
- Destinations International – Crisis Communications Plan Outline
- U.S. Travel Association – Media Talking Points
- U.S. Travel Association – Guide for Communicating Healthy Travel Practices
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control
- Governor Roy Cooper’s Executive Orders
Research and Trend Tracking
- ADARA COVID-19 Resource Center
- Longwoods International COVID-19 and Traveler Sentiment Study
- STR Coronavirus Hotel Industry Impact
- Tourism Economics COVID-19 Updated Outlook and Pandemic Impacts
- SPI COVID-19 Best Practice Analysis