Visit North Carolina Photo Network
Visit North Carolina launched the Photo Network in 2016, utilizing a dozen professional photographers across the state. Their talents and expertise allow Visit NC to acquire high-resolution, up-to-date photography covering a wide range of seasons, activities and scenes, including outdoor adventure, dining, family fun, downtown attractions, mountain landscapes, beaches and more.
Visit NC’s partners can now take advantage of the Photo Network and these seasoned photographers for their own photography needs through the different program options below.
|Investment||Number of High-Resolution Photos||Shoot Locations|
|$2,400 Per Partner||10||2|
|$3,500 Per Partner||15||3|
|$4,500 Per Partner||20||4|
Final photo selections are for owned digital, web and social media use only. Any print requests will be handled on an if-asked basis and would be settled between the partner and the photographer. Visit NC will have dual ownership of the final shots to use on VisitNC.com, social and digital.
The Video Production Package is available to partners for $8,000 per video. Partners would also have access to B-roll footage for other purposes for a nominal fee. Upon request, Bill and Mark can also produce a 60-or-30- second video from the same footage for $500.
Four years ago, Bill Russ and Mark Forester partnered to form Travel Video NC, providing video production services to Visit North Carolina’s tourism partners. Bill’s images of North Carolina have been viewed by millions of readers in domestic and international publications. While head of video for Journal Communications, Mark produced dozens of travel videos for VisitNC.com, filming in more than 100 locations around the state. The two bring together their talents, experience and unmatched familiarity with the industry to produce short-form travel videos for tourism destinations and attractions.
Partners will receive a three-to-five-minute promotional video which can be used for all marketing purposes, including posting to websites, showing in visitor centers, and for presentations at meetings and conferences. The completed video will also be posted on the partner’s listing on VisitNC.com at no charge (a $300 value).
Outbound Pursuit Series Adventure Camp Sponsorship
Adventure Camp Sponsorships are available for $4,000 each.
Inventory: Three (3) partner spots
The Outbound Pursuit Series is known as the “outdoor adventure camp for grown-ups.” Instead of camp counselors, outdoor enthusiasts will have expert guides (some from your destination) and pro athletes showing attendees the ropes. In addition to Visit NC’s sponsorship, three partners will have the opportunity to target a highly engaged group of outdoor enthusiasts from across the world with first-person, on-site exposure to your destination’s outdoor offerings.
The Adventure Camp is taking place at the Green River Preserve in Cedar Mountain, September 19 – 22, 2019. Each partner will receive the following sponsorship benefits:
- On-site activation in a marquee tent at the campsite throughout the event weekend (this includes the opportunity for one (1) staff member / representative to be on-site for the duration of the camp)
- The ability to work with the Activities Director to create a specific class representing an outdoor adventure activity from your destination
- Your logo included on the scheduling platform with a description of your class offering
- Your logo included on the Pursuit Series website
- Inclusion (tags) in social posts from The Outbound and Pursuit Series social channels
- Inclusion in emails distributed to the Pursuit Camp attendees
- One-on-one access with attending journalists / media (past attending journalists have been from publications including Gear Patrol, Backpacker, Adventure Journal, Shape, Popular Mechanics, USA Today and more)
- Access to the pool of event photos post-event